The Association of Luxury Suite Directors (ALSD) is expanding globally with the introduction of the ALSD International Conference & Exhibition, taking place October 11-12, 2018, at the Amba Marble Arch Hotel in Central London.
In partnership with the European Arenas Association (EAA), the inaugural international premium seating conference will examine current trends and insights for generating new revenue via renovations, service expansions, advanced marketing strategies and unique hospitality offerings.
ALSD chairman and founder Bill Dorsey said:
The International premium market continues to transform and evolve. In order to stay on the cutting-edge and drive new revenues from the expanding footprint of premium spaces, it’s time we gathered the brightest minds from teams and venues across Europe to share best practices and explore the creation of exceptional fan experiences.
Early-bird registration is now available online at www.ALSDInternational.com where attendees can secure their all-access passes, which include entry to all panel discussions, sessions, networking receptions and exclusive behind-the-scenes venue tours at several stadiums.
Attendees will also have access to an exhibition hall showcasing a range of innovative products, services and solutions for enhancing premium venues.
Andy Simons, director, KSS said:
In Europe, there is a huge opportunity for clubs to leverage significantly higher match-day revenue with a clever stratification of their offers. The real opportunity is to tap into the other 90% of the supporters, the General Admission (GA) market, and re-layer that to offer a Premium GA experience.
Among the industry-leading executives currently scheduled to speak at this year’s international conference are:
- Bernie Mullen, Chairman & Founder, The Aspire Group, Inc.
- Michele Kajiwara, SVP, Premium Sales & Service, STAPLES Center/AEG
- Peter McKenna, Stadium Director, Croke Park
- Julio Tárrega Díez, Director VCFplay/Head of AudioVisual, Campo de Mestalla/Valencia CF
- Mark Kelly, Managing Director, Ashton Gate Stadium/Bristol Sport
- Mike Bohndiek, Managing Director, PTI Consulting (previously Head of IT, West Ham United/London Stadium)
- George Vaughan, Head of Technology, Ascot (previously Senior Project Manager, Twickenham/The RFU)
Attendees will learn first-hand about the new technologies and innovative solutions recently
launched at some of Europe’s most iconic venues, including:
- Manchester City FC’s Etihad Stadium
- Crystal Palace FC’s Selhurst Park
- Tottenham Hotspur FC’s New Spurs Stadium
- Birmingham’s Genting Arena
- FC Bayern Munich’s Allianz Arena
- The All England Lawn Tennis Club (AELTC), Wimbledon
- Liverpool FC’s Anfield Stadium
- Twickenham Stadium, home to England Rugby
Image: LONDON, ENGLAND – The newly-envisaged corporate hospitality suites at the All England Lawn Tennis Club (AELTC), Wimbledon. Courtesy: KSS