Visitors to MGM Park, home of the Milwaukee Brewers’ Double-A Minor League Baseball affiliate Biloxi Shuckers, will experience Ovations Food Services’ Everything’s Fresh™ approach when the ballpark opens to Southern League action this summer.
The team selected nationally-recognised Ovations Food Services, a subsidiary of the Philadelphia-based sports and entertainment firm Comcast-Spectacor, to oversee the day-to-day food and beverage operations at their new ballpark, due to open in August.
Ovations’ Everything’s Fresh™ approach means dynamic, seasonal menus that keep fans engaged. Food is prepared and assembled right in front of guests with ingredients that are locally sourced whenever possible. This also means guests will never find pre-wrapped anything, everything is prepared and served fresh!
Fans will experience customised menus that reflect the regional flavours of the Mississippi Gulf Coast including:
- Aw Shucks Grill™, located near Section 108, will feature Grilled Boudin, Grilled Cajun Sausage, Bayou Jambalaya, Chilled Peel ‘N Eat Shrimp, and Garlic Butter Grilled Oysters
- Pearl’s Po Boys™, located at 3B Main Concession, will serve an Aw Shucks Fried Oyster PoBoy, Big Shrimper PoBoy, and Cajun Sausage PoBoy
- Beacon Burgers™ will serve fresh never frozen handmade grilled burgers including specialties such as a stuffed pimiento cheese burger
- Barq’s Biloxi Creamery™, located behind Section 102, will satisfy the sweet tooth with delicacies such as Biloxi’s own Barq’s Root Beer Float, soft serve ice cream served in Shucker’s Helmets, and Cotton Candy
- Biloxi Barbeque™, located in Section 102, will offer a variety of BBQ favorites as well as feature Shuckers “soon to be famous” BBQ Nachos loaded with hickory smoked pulled pork, spicy cheese sauce, barbeque sauce and jalapeno peppers
- Ballpark Classics™, located in Section 113, will pay homage to fans favorite ballpark fare such as Grilled Hot Dogs, Grilled Brewer’s Brat, Classic Nachos, Bottomless Popcorn, Cracker Jacks, Jumbo Hot Pretzels, and Salted Peanuts in the Shell
Ovations will partner with many local companies to infuse regional flavours into menus – these include M&M Shrimp, Barq’s Root Beer and Lazy Magnolia Brewing Company just to name a few.