COX, Mott MacDonald & KPMG will be running a Masterclass entitled ‘Delivering big stadium wins through improved fan experiences’ at the Stadia & Arena conference in Japan.
This special Masterclass will feature as part of Stadia & Arena Japan (alongside Sports Business Japan) from 30th-31st August at the Knowledge Capital Congres Convention Center, Osaka, Japan.
To demonstrate the truly global nature of Stadia & Arena Japan, six speakers from five world class sports consultants will:
- Present their experiences where the incorporation of innovative revenue generating design features has significantly improved the total operational revenue generated by a stadium;
- Examine innovative funding models to deliver major upgrades and complete new sporting and entertainment precincts that attract significant private investment.
After these market leading case studies, the six speakers will undertake a panel discussion to debate the opportunities to deliver a similar step change in revenue across Japanese Clubs and seek to identify the challenges that would need to be collectively overcome.
If you are interested in attending please contact email@example.com by Friday 24 August.
Other key conference topics to be covered include:
- The vision of the future professional sports business
- Sports viewing in the age of OTT
- Sports hospitality
- Will eSports surpass real sports?
- Integrated resorts: bringing a new dimension of entertainment and glamour
- The future of J-League stadia
- University sports
- Sports and AI
- Arenas and the fusion of entertainment and sports
- Global design trends
- Low-oxygen training facilities
There will also be a plethora of case studies presented, bringing you ideas for development planning, venue operations, playing surfaces, state-of-the-art audio systems, maximising revenues, enhancing fan engagement, and more.
With 2,000+ visitors expected, Stadia & Arena Japan will be APAC’s largest gathering of sports venue professionals.
There is one day left to book your delegate pass(es) at the Early Bird Rate – saving between 20-30%! – so please reserve your ticket today to avoid disappointment.
Stadia & Arena Japan and Sports Business Japan take place from 30th-31st of this month (August) with a two-day conference featuring many influential figures from both the international and the Japanese sports venue markets, plus the chance of an exclusive tour of the Panasonic Stadium Suita. Check out the full conference programme here.