When the 2019 edition of ALSD International – Europe’s one and only event dedicated to the Premium Seat and Hospitality sector – gets underway later this month, attendees will hear key learnings from more than 50 industry-leading experts.
Over the course of two-days, more than 250 high-level executives from clubs & teams, stadia & arenas, sports & entertainment venues, leagues & federations, architecture & design firms, producers & suppliers, will have the opportunity to network, learn and do business at host venue, Croke Park Stadium; the 82,300-seat, world-class home of the Gaelic Athletic Association.
The stellar speaker lineup for the second edition of this industry-leading event, features the likes of:
- Sam Piccione, President, OVG International
- Shawn Doss, Executive Vice President, Elevate Sports Ventures
- Sean Kundu, VP Business Development, VenueNext
- Chris Bigelow, President, The Bigelow Companies, Inc.
- Michele Kajiwara, Senior VP of Premium Sales, STAPLES Center/AEG
- Steve Sayer, Vice President & General Manager, The O2 London/AEG
- George Vaughan, Head of Technology, Ascot Racecourse
- Maheta Molango, CEO, Real Mallorca
- Marshall Glickman, President, G2 Strategic
- Jonas Dijan, Venue Manager, Stade de France
- Andy Price, Head of Commercial – Arenas, NEC Group
- Brian Mahony, Head of Commercial & Marketing, Connacht Rugby
- Ros Robinson, Head of Club Wembley Development, The FA
- Peter McKenna, Stadium Director, Croke Park Stadium
- Stephanie Bax, VP, CAA ICON
- Rob Sullivan, SVP, Sales & Service, Madison Square Garden Company
- Rob Hunden, President & CEO, Hunden Strategic Partners
- Robert Fitzpatrick, CEO, The Odyssey Trust, The SSE Arena Belfast
- Keith English, Managing Director, Ticketmaster Ireland
- John Langford, Chief Operating Officer, AEG Europe
For the full speaker lineup, go to: https://alsdinternational.com/speakers
How to Increase Revenues
The impressive lineup of industry experts will discuss all aspects of Premium Seating and Hospitality, providing invaluable real-life examples as to how to increase revenues through new builds, renovations and service expansions, as well as by utilising the latest innovations in F&B and technology.
Attendees will also benefit from behind-the-scenes tours of 3Arena and Aviva Stadium, where there will be a Networking Luncheon, ensuring unrivalled networking opportunities from the outset.
In terms of the agenda, a diverse range of topics will be discussed and dissected, including:
- Renovate with Success: The ROI of Venue Renovations
- Growing the Revenue Stream
- How to Maintain your Renewal Base of Premium Subscribers
- Re-Defining Premium Experiences at Wembley Stadium through Design
- The Customer Experience & The Role of Technology
- Setting up your Premium Marketplace
- Creating a Menu that separates the Premium Customer from GA
- Innovations in Payment Technologies & the Impact on Stadia
- Top Successes in Sponsorship Activation
- The Future of Premium Seating
- The Big Event: How to Truly Maximise your Value
- The High-Tech, High-Touch Venue
- A collaborative approach to the new Tottenham Hotspur FC stadium
Check out the full agenda and schedule online at: https://alsdinternational.com/content/schedule
Networking & Business Opportunities
In terms of who will be in attendance, expect to meet top-level executives from the likes of AC Milan, AFL Architects, Altice Arena, Ashton Gate Stadium, Arena Riga, Brighton & Hove Albion, Connacht Rugby, Elevate Sports Ventures, Everton, Estádio Mineirão, Legends International, Liverpool, Manchester United, Mott MacDonald, Munster Rugby, OVG International, Scottish Event Campus, SMG Europe, Sodexo, Stockholm Live, The O2 Arena Prague, The SSE Arena Belfast and YTL Arena Bristol; many of which have projects either in the planning stages or underway.
Confirmed exhibitors, partners and sponsors for the 2019 event include 3D Digital Venue, Addvance IT/KAPPTURE, Aramark Northern Europe, Avangard, C360 International, Camatic Seating, Dimensional Innovations, Elevate Sports Ventures, Eunice Power Catering, Holocene, Hunden Strategic Partners, i6tix, KSS, Levy Ireland, Nepa Global Sports, Oracle Hospitality & Beverages, PlayPass, Portview Fit-Out, Smart Buffet Ware, Soccerex, Ungerboeck, URIMAT and Verteda.
If you haven’t already secured your place at this must-attend event for all those involved in the Premium/VIP/Club Seat and Hospitality sector, then make sure to register today by simply going to: https://alsdinternational.com/content/delegates
NB: Make sure to watch the video with ALSD Chairman, Bill Dorsey on the History of Premium Seating: The Past is Prologue, available online at: https://alsdinternational.com/content/video-bill-dorsey-chairman-alsd-gives-brief-history-premium-seating.