The hugely exciting and innovative Esports Venue Summit Virtual Week kicks off on Monday.
The stage is set for the new forum, to inform and inspire those already active in the esports sector and those working in venues and event spaces – whether in sport, entertainment, leisure, hospitality, development, etc – about the multitude of opportunities in esports.
Over 60 speakers are now confirmed to speak in 11 sessions covering all aspects of esports venue and live event design, operations and fan engagement.
Conference sessions include:
- The emergence and continued growth of esports on a global level
- Esports community engagement
- Merger of esports and traditional sports
- The power of broadcast technology
- Esports as an immersive experience
- Venue versatility – multi-use spaces incorporating esports
- Notable esports projects around the world and lessons learnt for the future
- Virtual solution showcase – ideas and inspiration for your own esports event
- Esports venue development in the APAC region
- The finance behind the phenomenon
- How esports venues can thrive post-coronavirus
With attendees signing up from around the world, all content will be available to replay ‘on demand’ to suit all schedules!
Discover invaluable content to help your organisation secure new income streams at Esports Venue Summit this October – see the full virtual programme here.
Thanks to the generosity of our platinum sponsors Avixa, ES Broadcast, International Sports Broadcasting (ISB), Panasonic and our new session sponsors, we are now able to offer registration FREE to ‘End Users’* from both the esports and traditional sports & entertainment sectors!
Check if you qualify for free registration at https://bit.ly/33KuhLR