This 26-29 October, the ONLY forum dedicated solely to esports venues and spaces, Esports Venue Summit Virtual Event Week, will help shape the future of esports hosting, venue design, technology and operations – virtually and free for ‘End Users’ – on a dedicated online event platform.
Games such as League of Legends, Dota, FIFA, Call of Duty and Fortnite have huge followings and attract mass audiences to live events.
The inexorable rise of esports is seeing new venues being built to accommodate the rising stars, while existing stadia and arenas are being transformed to host the ever-growing number of tournaments.
Thanks to the generosity of our platinum sponsors and our new session sponsors, we are now able to offer registration FREE to ‘End Users’* (see full list below for qualifying organisations).
Discover invaluable content to help your organisation secure new income streams at Esports Venue Summit this October – see the full virtual programme here.
*’End Users’ are classified as:
- sports & multi-purpose entertainment venue owners & operators
- municipal/local authority sports department & leisure/entertainment officials
- sports club executives
- esports property owners, operators & games developers
- events rights holders & cities/venues bidding to host future esports events
- esports team owners & senior executives
- esports tournament/league organisers
- students in either full or part-time education studying the business of esports and/or esports management
A host of top-level speakers have signed up to take part in the event, including Chester King, CEO of the British Esports Association, Tom Lynch, director of business development Europe at ASM Global and Nick Sautner, CEO of Eden Park in New Zealand, which is set to become the centre of esports development in the country.