PanStadia & Arena Management magazine is launching a special digital supplement on Esports Venues & Events – key factors driving venue design, technology and event production
With the current coronavirus pandemic decimating the sporting and events calendar, people are turning to other forms of entertainment to plug the gap.
Esports are leading the charge as lockdown keeps people at home. Professional sportsmen and women are joining professional gamers in finding virtual ways to enjoy their sports. And traditional sports are using virtual simulations to engage with their fans.
We have seen a virtual Grand National, while Ferrari’s Charles Leclerc won a virtual Grand Prix. FIFA have launched the Stay and Play Cup involving players from 20 of Europe’s biggest football clubs.
Esports is the fastest growing live entertainment sector in the world and venues can capitalise on this when the lockdowns end.
To reflect this growing trend, we are now looking for esports tournament and event organisers, games developers, architects and anyone involved with esports to share their views and opinions with our audience of over 26,000 sports & entertainment venue industry professionals in over 120+ countries.
We’d love to hear from you about:
- Key design features for bespoke esports venues
- Current approaches to esports venue design
- Your own design ideas for esports venues
- The use of technology for the ultimate fan experience
- Key takeaways from your live esports events
- Common mistakes in running esports events
- How can esports adapt to the new normal after coronavirus
Please email the editor, John Sheehan, with a synopsis of your ideas for FREE inclusion* in PanStadia & Arena Management magazine’s NEW Esports Venues & Events digital supplement at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 15th May.
To book advertising, please contact Sam Wibrew email@example.com. Booking deadline is 1 June 2020.
* publication is at the discretion of the editor who also reserves the right to edit articles as required