During next month’s ESSMA event, participants will take part in special, behind-the-scenes tours of a number of small and medium-sized stadiums, which will be led by stadium &/or club executives, with topics including Operations, Fan Experience and Sustainability in focus.
ESSMA’s ‘Small & Medium-size Stadium Tour’ will take place 7-9 June 2016, with all attendees having the chance to participate in extended tours of stadiums in Austria, Switzerland and Hungary, these being:
- St-Jakob Park (Basel, Switzerland)
- Swissporarena (Luzern, Switzerland)
- Albert-Schultz-Eishalle (Wien, Austria)
- Allianz Stadion (Wien, Austria)
- Audi Aréna (Győr, Hungary)
- Groupama Arena (Budapest, Hungary)
Attendees will be able to experience peer-to-peer networking and presentations of these interesting venues.
In addition, ESSMA is inviting other stadiums to present their latest project developments during the Tour, as will representatives from the Letzigrund Stadium.
Main image: Groupama Arena