With a host of industry-elite speakers set to share details on numerous sports venue projects from around the globe and also provide insights as to the best-practices in fan engagement, revenue maximisation, safety & security, and much, much more, next month’s Stadia & Arena Asia Pacific 2015 conference and exhibition is a must-attend event.
With modern sports venues under increasing pressure to be commercially-viable and to deliver an all-encompassing fan experience, Stadia & Arena Asia Pacific 2015 will provide a vital platform for industry professionals to learn, knowledge-share and network with their peers.
During the conference sessions, over 40 speakers will share insights on all aspects of sports venue design, build, management, operation, fit-out and technology. The comprehensive conference program will also feature presentations on a host of innovative sports venue developments from around the world, with both the venue representatives, as well as the architects/designers and other contractors to provide comment. In addition, a number of professionals will share insights as to best-practice in fan engagement, revenue maximisation, safety & security, sports turf, roofing, and much, much more.
- Trevor Easley, Host Country Security Design, Risk and Assurance Lead, Supreme Committee for Delivery and Legacy (2022 FIFA World Cup™)
- Brian Morris, CEO, Melbourne & Olympic Parks Trust
- Jason Hill, General Manager – Commercial, Sydney Cricket Ground & Sports Ground Trust
- Douglas Danapal, Business Manager, Singapore Rugby Union (hosts of the World Rugby Sevens Series Singapore/Singapore 7s in April 2016)
- Melissa Pine, Tournament Director, WTA Finals Singapore
- Jin Teik Oon, COO, Singapore Sports Hub
- Mark Collins, Managing Director, Global Spectrum Asia
To view the full conference program, go to:
NB: With Singapore having just recently celebrated its 50th birthday, the first 50 people to book their delegate places using the above link will be eligible for an additional 25% discount off the Early Bird delegate rate of SGD$650 (usual price USD$850), which ends on August 14. Simply state ‘Stadia25’ on the booking form that appears at the end of the Conference Program to avail of this specially-reduced rate. #StadiaArenaAP