If you want to benefit from an invaluable opportunity to meet principals from the key sports architecture, design and engineering firms, and learn about the latest sports venue developments, not only across the APAC region but around the world, then you need to be at next month’s Stadia & Arena Asia Pacific 2016 event.
In terms of the 50+ high calibre speakers taking part in the numerous conference sessions, many are from world-leading sports architecture, design and engineering firms, including:
- Peter Ayres, Director, AECOM (Event Sponsor)
- Bill Hanway, Executive Vice President & Head of Global Sports, AECOM (Event Sponsor)
- Clive Lewis, Director Architecture – Sports, AECOM (Event Sponsor)
- Erhan Ilicali, Coordinator of Architectural Departments, BKA
- Alastair Richardson, Director for Sport, Cox Architecture
- Ron Turner, Principal/Director Sports, Gensler
- Chris Lamberth, Vice President, Global Sport Development, HOK (Event Sponsor)
- John Rhodes, Director of Sports + Recreation + Entertainment, HOK (Event Sponsor)
- Zhang Yu, IPPR
- James Middling, Global Head of Sports & Events, Mott MacDonald
- John Shreeve, Senior Principal, Populous (Event Sponsor)
- Daryl Maguire, Principal, Warren & Mahoney
Not only that, but many more will be showcasing their latest projects on their exhibition stands, including:
Azusa Sekkei: Stand C12 (Event Sponsor)
Cox Architecture (Stand B09)
Gensler (Stand C11 & Event Sponsor)
Nikken Sekkei: Stand C14 (Event Sponsor)
Only by attending Stadia & Arena Asia Pacific 2016 can you meet with the design leads and stakeholders for projects such as:
Al Wakrah Stadium (2022 FIFA World Cup Qatar™)
BMO Field expansion (MLS Toronto FC & CFL Toronto Argonauts)
Cambodia’s new National Stadium
FFR Grand Stade (Fédération Française de Rugby)
Golden 1 Center (NBA Sacramento Kings)
Lord’s Cricket Ground (Warner Stand)
Los Angeles Football Club Stadium (MLS LAFC)
Mercedes-Benz Stadium (NFL Atlanta Falcons and MLS Atlanta United)
New Camp Nou (FC Barcelona)
New Miami Stadium (NFL Miami Dolphins)
New Palau Blaugrana Arena (FC Barcelona)
New Perth Stadium & Sports Precinct
Queensland State Velodrome (Gold Coast 2018 host venue)
Rio’s 2016 Olympic and Paralympic Games masterplan
Simonds Stadium (AFL Geelong Cats)
Tottenham Hotspur FC Stadium
and the Yokohama Arena renovation, to name but a few.
If you want the opportunity to learn more about these and many more sports venue developments from around the globe, then next month’s Stadia & Arena Asia Pacific 2016 event is the place. Check out the event website to view the most up-to-date Preliminary Conference Program, by clicking HERE.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Yokohama Arena from September 26 to 28, for 2.5 days of knowledge-sharing, networking and doing business.
Main image: Yokohama Arena. Courtesy: Kotobuki Seating.
#PanStadia @PanStadiaArena #StadiaArenaAP