The PanStadia & Arena Management Playing Surfaces Buyers Guide is our independent guide to the leading companies involved in all aspects of natural, hybrid and artificial playing surface design, engineering, installation and maintenance.
The guide ensures that our readers have the essential information as to which organisations they should be working with on their next Playing Surface related new build or refurbishment project at their fingertips.
The issue will be sent to our entire global database of 20,000 key industry decision makers comprising of the following groups;
– Sports Venue Owners, Operators and Developers
– Sports Club key Executives (including groundsmen at all the sports venues)
– Senior Officials from national sports associations and event rights holders
– Municipal Sports Departmental Officials
– Senior Principles from Architecture, Engineering and Construction Companies
– Leading contractors and sub-contracting companies currently working on sports projects
– Members of ESSMA (European Stadium and Safety Managers Association)
Copies of this guide will be distributed at the FSB show in Cologne and also at our Stadia & Arena Asia Pacific 2017 event in Japan
Every company is given a 2 page spread. 1 page will have the company details, the products or services they supply and highlight sports projects they have worked on, supported by relevant images. The other page will be a full page advertisement.
This directory will be printed on the reverse of the Summer issue and will also be posted on the homepage of our website and will remain as a permanent resource for our readers.
You can see our introductory 2015 Directory here – http://flickread.com/edition/html/551d887f79fde#1
To ensure inclusion in the 2017 edition, please contact Sam Wibrew on +44 208 133 7678 or email firstname.lastname@example.org