PanStadia & Arena Management magazine, in association with leading German seating specialists Stechert Stahlrohrmöbel GmbH, are delighted to announce a unique opportunity for a sports club, team or venue to win 10 brand new VIP seats!
In a world first for the sports industry, Stechert are offering the winner of this competition, no less than 10 of their world-leading ‘Hamburg VIP’ seats, completely free of charge!
Kay Habermaier, Head of Sales Sports & Auditorium Seating at Stechert explained:
We want to offer one club the opportunity to create a VIP box or area which will really showcase their venue in the best way possible and enable them to host VIP guests in extreme quality and comfort.
Sam Wibrew, Head of Business Development at PanStadia & Arena Management magazine added:
We were delighted when Stechert approached us with this idea, as these top-of-the-range seats will be of huge benefit to a venue. Our readers around the world have found that VIP areas are an increasingly important revenue tool, especially for those looking to increase the range of events they organise.
Key Facts about the Hamburg VIP Seats:
They have already been installed at many major sports venues around Europe, including:
- Veltins Arena, FC Schalke 04
- Volksparkstadion, Hamburg
- Britannia Stadium, Stoke City
- White Hart Lane, Tottenham Hotspur
- BayArena, Leverkusen
- WWK-Arena, FC Augsburg
- And many more
- Extra slender – Thanks to its smaller width and the one-armrest-solution, this seat enables the planner to install more seats in one row. Therefore it enables you to sell more VIP-Seats, without making compromises in terms of comfort!
- The upholstery and seating comfort are of the absolute best quality, including an ergonomically-optimised backrest, based on the requirements of the human spine
- Maintenance-free pivot spring mechanism integrated for indoor and outdoor areas
- All seams stichings are completely water resistant
- No risk of injury as the side frame is made of special oval steel tubes
Who Can Enter The Competition?
- Anyone from a sports club or venue that is interested in improving an existing VIP area or creating a brand new one
- Anyone from a sports association or municipality who would like to offer these seats to a venue they work with
Deadline for applications is June 1, 2016, with the winner to be announced on June 6, 2016, on www.psam.uk.com and in the Q2 (formerly Summer) 2016 issue of PanStadia & Arena Management magazine.
For additional information, please contact Sam Wibrew via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or Telephone: .