Registration is open for the exciting new Next Stop Esports conference which will take you on the next steps to becoming an esports ready destination.
There will be nine sessions, 25+ expert speakers, live panels, live Q&A, sponsor presentations, direct chat & video eNetworking during the event from July 20-22.
Following recent tough times Next Stop Esports will help venues, clubs, CVBs & destination marketers – whether already reopened or finalising reopening plans:
• appreciate the benefits that esports events offer as a new revenue stream
• discover the kinds of events you can potentially host or be affiliated with
• learn about the changes you can make to create a more ‘flexible venue’
• understand ‘local legitimacy’ – what it is and how to establish it
And for esports teams, tournament organisers, publishers, rights holders & more, Next Stop Esports will help them:
• meet with esports ready venues and destinations waiting to host your next esports tournament or become your base for a homestead
• eNetwork direct with sponsors (including leading architects and technology suppliers); event partners; speakers and delegates (see below)
YOU’LL BE IN GREAT COMPANY
Next Stop Esports is designed to attract delegates from across the following groups:
• Esports team owners & senior executives
• Esports tournament/league organisers
• Esports property owners, operators & games developers
• Senior executives from stadiums and arenas & multi-purpose entertainment venues,
• Senior executives from theatres, performing arts venues, convention centres, major hotel chains, theme parks, cinemas, shopping malls and mixed use development projects
• Municipal/local authority sports department and sports commission officials
• Convention & visitor bureau officials & destination marketing organisations
• Venue operating and property management companies
• Events rights holders & cities/venues bidding to host future esports events
• Architects and commercial suppliers who can help make venues ‘esports ready’
Join us from 20-22 July 2021 – for all venues and clubs, virtual delegate passes are FREE with promo code NSEU21 – for everyone else Early Bird passes are available until 9th July for just £30 (+UK VAT) – after that standard rates are £50 (+UK VAT). Students and academics can use promo code NSAC21 to qualify for passes at just £20 (+UK VAT).
Here are a few example highlights of the programme that may be of interest:
· Opening Session: Esports Business Behind the Scenes for Venues & Destinations (LIVE panel)
· Understanding the expectations of the E-Sports Buyer
· Session 4: Venue Flexibility Part 1 – Using design to unlock esports in your facility (LIVE panel)
· Session 6: Venue Flexibility Part 2 – Ideas and inspiration to enhance the fan experience for both esports and other events in your venue
· Session 7: Under the spotlight – Leading esports hubs and multi-purpose venues showcase their facilities and the benefits they offer to esports tournament and event organisers
· Session 8: Building your esports Broadcasting and Production Infrastructure – the do’s and the don’ts!
· Session 9: Fireside Chat-True Confessions – Venues share it all!
And key speakers not to be missed include:
· Matt Wilson, Vice President of Sports, Arlington Convention and Visitors Bureau
· Kim Meltzer, Co-founder & CEO, Destination Esports
· Ben Akroyd, Lead Consultant, Arena Consultancy
· Tim Reichert, Managing Director Esport, Schalke 04
· Andrew Haworth, Director of Operations & Production, BLAST
· Luc Delaney, Director of Creative Technology & Esports, Northern Lights Arena Europe
· Christoffer Melin, International Expansion Manager, ESL GAMING
· Devin Murphy, Esports Events Lead, North America, Riot Games
· Matt Payne, Founder, Inner Circle Solutions
· Buffy Christie, Founder, Inner Circle Solutions
· Jason Spiller, Owner & Team Principal, Dire Wolves
· Jules Simpson, Event Manager, BLAST TV
· Ben Feferman, CEO, Amuka Esports
· Luke Thompson, Head of Esports, ReedPOP
Check out the fantastic conference programme at: https://nextstopesports.co.uk/conference/preliminary-programme/
And the latest speaker list at https://nextstopesports.co.uk/conference/speakers-2021/
We look forward to, quite literally, seeing you there!