Facility managers who need an app to allow fans to pre-order drinks and food can turn to a free download from Preoday.com.
The app has been up and running as the own-branded i-Pie app for Burnley FC since the summer. Key i-Pie stats from the first nine matches:
- 108% Increase in Actual Customer spend on i-Pie app against budgeted cash spend
- 1.6 Average number of customers per i-Pie order (ietaken out of cash queue)
- 25.7 Service time of app order at collection point
- 33.5% Compound growth in number of orders over 9 matches
- 44% Average open rate of direct mailing to Burnley (i-Pie) app users
Chris Gibson, Head of Catering at Burnley FC said:
The response from our fans to the i-Pie app has exceeded our expectations. We are already seeing regular repeat orders on the app, transaction times halved and above all transaction values rising by 108%. Likewise, the number of shared orders has surged, which reduced queues dramatically, making our matches a more profitable as well as a safer experience.
We are really excited by the marketing potential of our app. For the first time we can see who is spending money at our concessions. We can use this information to start communication with them on a personal level, offers, news and information. The opportunity is huge. The end result can only be good for fans and good for us.
For a limited period Preoday is offering to help brands build their app for free before it becomes a free download for own build in the next few weeks.