Bill Crockett has joined the San Francisco team of 360 Architecture. With over 25 years of experience providing planning, design and architectural management for sports and multipurpose events facilities, Crockett brings extensive knowledge of facility design, technology and sustainable design practices. Brad Schrock, Senior Principal with 360 Architecture, said:
Bill has been a friend, colleague and highly respected competitor over the years and we are thrilled to have him as part of our team. We are excited about the synergies this brings our San Francisco office, as well as to our overall organisation.
Crockett joins 360 from his previous role as the National Director of Sports at AECOM, where he oversaw design and management of the firm’s professional and collegiate sports projects nationwide. His role with 360 will focus primarily on strategic pursuits throughout the west coast, but his expertise will be utilised across all facets of the organisation. Crockett commented:
I am honoured to join 360 Architecture. Their sustained commitment to innovation, building relationships, and creating a fun environment while meeting the toughest possible challenges are consistent with my personal and professional values. I look forward to this next phase of my career and the great things I’ll be able to deliver to clients as a part of the 360 team.
Crockett’s portfolio of notable projects includes:
- Warriors Arena, NBA Golden State Warriors, San Francisco, CA
- Barclays Center, NBA Nets, Brooklyn, NY
- Moda Center (formerly The Rose Garden), NBA Trail Blazers, Portland, OR
- Charlotte Arena, NBA Bobcats, Charlotte, NC
- SBC Center, NBA Spurs, San Antonio, TX
- Banker’s Life Fieldhouse (formerly Conseco Fieldhouse), NBA Pacers, Indianapolis, IN
- CenturyLink Field for the NFL Seahawks and MLS Sounders, Seattle, WA
- Jeld-Wen Field, MLS Timbers, Portland, OR
- Gonzaga Arena, Gonzaga University, Spokane, WA
- CSU Sacramento “The Well” and Broad Athletic Center