Following the huge success of last year’s first ever event in Japan, Stadia & Arena Asia Pacific will return to Japan for 2017 – from 12-14 September at the Makuhari Messe in Chiba City.
We are currently putting together our Preliminary Programme for this event and would particularly welcome speakers from the following groups:
- Sports venue owners, operators and developers
- Sports club key executives
- Senior officials from national sports associations and event rights holders
- Municipal sports departmental officials
We are also looking for industry professionals to participate on roundtable panels covering topics such as:
- Cities bidding or hosting major sporting events – designing and operating venues which meet your objectives both during and after the games
- New initiatives to engage with your fans and maximise your revenue streams
- The evolving threats to the safety and security of sports venues
- Renovate or rebuild? – venue professionals share their experiences
- Approaches to venue management around the APAC region
- How to keep your sports venue future proof – key emerging technology drivers from sports venues around the world.
Check out the list of conference speakers from our last event here.
Please email Sam Wibrew, Project Director: firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 27th April 2017 with a synopsis of your proposed session.