TD Garden, home of the NHL’s Boston Bruins and NBA’s Boston Celtics, have teamed up with Veneutize to help improve the fan experience at the venue.
Those who work, live, play and visit Boston’s hottest sports and entertainment district will now have access to a customised mobile experience while visiting TD Garden or the new 1.5 million square-foot development known as The Hub on Causeway.
The Hub on Causeway is a Boston Properties and Delaware North joint venture that is a transformative, transit-oriented development that includes mixed-use retail, restaurants, offices, hotels and residential.
Craig Duncan, chief revenue officer at Venuetize, said:
Venuetize is excited to partner with TD Garden, The Hub on Causeway, and Delaware North, to play a role in enhancing the guest experience at what has become the leading sports and entertainment destination in Boston.
This new mobile application showcases Venuetize’s expertise in mobile commerce as well as the ability to integrate a diverse set of technology partners for a streamlined guest experience. Visitors to this new year-round, multi-use district should be prepared to be delighted with the large range of entertainment, dining, and hospitality options that are now easily accessible via a mobile-first experience.
The newly launched mobile application combines two unique experiences for both TD Garden and The Hub on Causeway. Prominent features of the new application include:
- Mobile Wallet which will provide guests with a secure and faster way to pay for food, beverage and merchandise anywhere in TD Garden and The Hub on Causeway, including new in-seat delivery and express pick-up options
- Mobile Ticketing for ease of entry and access when attending games and events
- Advanced parking purchases for North Station Garage at TD Garden
- Events, Schedules & Calendars – always be in the know of upcoming events!
- Coming soon: Order food for in-seat delivery during a game (*select TD Garden seats). Restaurant reservations, express food pick-up in Hub Hall, or have food delivered to your office, hotel room, or apartment within The Hub.
Amy Latimer, president of TD Garden, added:
We are in a constant state of innovation to improve our guest experience, and knew we had to be strategic about serving this new development surrounding TD Garden, The Hub on Causeway, as a holistic experience.
Mobile technologies are a vital component in how we can provide our guests with all of the information they need at their fingertips in order to reduce friction points when visiting TD Garden and The Hub on Causeway.
We selected Venuetize for their successful track record and ability to transform our vision into a complete and comprehensive mobile experience.