The Celtic Manor Resort has recently received outline planning permission to expand its world-class business and conference facilities with the addition of a new International Convention Centre for Wales, subject to full planning the opening will be scheduled for summer 2018.
Designed to attract major events from across the world, the state-of-the-art auditorium, exhibition hall and associated facilities will have capacity for around 4,000 delegates, making it the largest facility of its kind in Wales and the south west of England.
World-Leading Convention Facilities
- Projected total capacity in excess of 20,000sqm
- Main auditorium will hold 1,500 delegates with the flexibility to divide into smaller spaces
- Exhibition hall covering 4,000sqm, accommodating up to 2,000 guests for a gala dinner
- 15 meeting rooms, the largest approx 400sqm, accommodating 500 delegates theatre-style
- State-of-the-art technology with fully integrated audio visual facilities
- Green rooms and production offices
- Direct multiple HGV loading access to auditorium and exhibition hall
- Multi-storey car park with 700 spaces
Exceptional Delegate Experience
- Reception atrium, open spaces for networking, full disabled access, outdoor plaza and terraces, links to existing convention centre facilities with in the Resort Hotel