Your complimentary messaging service
With the coronavirus pandemic continuing to impact sports & entertainment venues and clubs throughout the world, the Q2 2020 edition of PanStadia & Arena Management magazine will be publishing…
COMPLETELY FREE OF CHARGE
- how your venue are helping in the fight against COVID-19/venue repurposing stories
- your initiatives keeping fans engaged remotely
- your calls to action to support the community
- your thanks to team members
- your thanks to key workers
The process is very simple – just email our editor, John Sheehan at firstname.lastname@example.org by THURSDAY 30 APRIL 2020 with you organisation’s:
- message – in the first instance up to a maximum of 50 words*
- logo – as a high res jpg or eps
- social media handles & hashtags
- optional jpg image (to be used if appropriate)
If you prefer to supply your own artwork please email a 300dpi CMYK pdf or jpg at 90mm wide x 45mm high.
DO YOU HAVE A BIGGER STORY TO TELL?
We are also interested in receiving more in-depth articles covering:
- your venue re-opening, or preparations for re-opening
- the logistical problems of full event schedules necessitated by the current/past closures
- plans for any new post-coronavirus technology, procedures, screening processes, deep cleaning, social distancing measures, density ratios, attendance records, etc…
- changes needed to sports venue design to protect both workers and spectators in the future
* if you feel you have a bigger story to tell that would be of direct benefit to other venues/clubs, please send a synopsis of your proposed article & relevant images – along with your 50-word Bulletin submission using the button below.
In addition to exposure in the digital magazine to our database of 26,000+, your message will be used across the PanStadia & Arena Management social media channels to help you inform/inspire/thank/support everyone in the sports & entertainment venue industry at this difficult time.
The only thing we would ask is that you DO NOT include any overtly promotional/advertising messages as these will not be published.
Please note that publication will be on a strictly first come, first served basis, and the editor reserves the right to edit the copy as required.