As the 2017-18 NFL Season kicks off at stadia across the US, football fans will be treated to enhanced food and beverage options from national foodservice providers using Gallery carts, kiosks and portables.
For more than 30 years, the company has been the leading manufacturer of mobile carts used in major NFL stadiums such as Sports Authority Field in Denver, the Seattle Seahawks’ Century Link Field, and the new Atlanta Falcons Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Dan Gallery V, President, Gallery, said:
Today’s NFL fan wants fresher, healthier, and quicker food options, as well as drink choices beyond standard beers. There are incredible new food concepts at stadiums this season and Gallery is thrilled to work with the nation’s largest foodservice providers to deliver hot, fresh and interesting food choices.
We are constantly experimenting with new looks, materials and design techniques to help our partners bring new culinary experiences to sports fans everywhere.
Among the latest cutting-edge carts designs by Gallery, features include LCD screens, enhanced lighting solutions, and draft cocktails, as well as custom action stations, buffets and chef-involved carts for NFL stadium suite levels.
The carts are designed to enhance the vibe of sleek, ultra-modern stadiums and attract customers to try to new foods.
Gallery designed new carts for the following stadiums for the 2017-2018 NFL Season:
- Sports Authority Field at Mile High (Denver Broncos) – VIP round bars
- AT&T Stadium (Dallas Cowboys) – Innovative EVO grill carts that allow for indoor grilling with no hood
- Century Link Field (Seattle Seahawks) – New bar carts at the suite level
- Heinz Field (Pittsburgh Steelers) – New fry cart concept called Box Frites
- NRG Stadium (Houston Texans) – New popcorn and ice cream carts
- Mercedes-Benz Stadium (Atlanta Falcons) – New dessert stations
- Nissan Stadium (Tennessee Titans) – New dessert stations
Gallery carts are also featured in US Bank Stadium, home of the Minneapolis Vikings and host for Super Bowl 52 on February 4, 2018. Gallery added:
Obviously concessions and merchandising are vital parts of Super Bowl festivities, and having them look great, run smoothly and quickly serve more than 66,000 fans is imperative.
We designed and installed nearly 100 carts and kiosks throughout the suite, club, and concourse levels at US Bank Stadium and these carts feature some of our newest concepts like stand-alone units, action stations, complete bars, dessert carts and portable mini-carts.