The list of industry elite speakers at this September’s must-attend conference and exhibition for those involved in sports venue design, build, management, operation, fit-out and technology, Stadia & Arena Asia Pacific 2015, reads like a veritable ‘Who’s Who’.
With more than 50 speakers now confirmed, the latest group of top industry professionals to confirm their participation at this 3-day event, being held at the Singapore Sports Hub from September 28-30, includes:
- Trevor Easley, Host Country Security Design, Risk and Assurance Lead, Supreme Committee for Delivery and Legacy (2022 FIFA World Cup™ Qatar)
- Douglas Danapal, Business Manager, Singapore Rugby Union (hosts of the World Rugby Sevens Series/Singapore 7’s in April 2016)
- Melissa Pine, Tournament Director, WTA Finals Singapore
- Jin Teik Oon, COO, Singapore Sports Hub
- Brian Morris, CEO, Melbourne & Olympic Parks Trust
- Jason Hill, General Manager Commercial, Sydney Cricket Ground & Sports Ground Trust
Literally billions of dollars-worth of projects will be featured during the event, including the Rod Laver Arena redevelopment, home of the Australian Open; the new Shantou University Sports Park in China; and the new Zhuhai Tennis Centre, host of the WTA Elite Trophy Zhuhai from 2015-2019; as well as a conference session focused solely on providing a regional roundup of projects and opportunities across Singapore, Australia and Indonesia.
Another huge coup for this year’s event is that the Disney Institute has confirmed their involvement, with two top executives, Alice Edinger and Wing Tan, to take part both in a panel session and to give a very special Closing Keynote.
With Asia Pacific offering an unrivalled number of sports venue development opportunities over the next eight years, with the region playing host to the 2018 Winter Olympics, 2018 Commonwealth Games, 2019 Rugby World Cup and 2020 Summer Olympics, Singapore is definitely the place to be this September if you want to be involved in any of these projects.
If you haven’t already booked your place at this must-attend event, then we have even more good news for you; with the special Early Bird delegate pass promotion having now been extended until August 14. Delegates receive:
- Access to ALL conference sessions (i.e. both streams 1 and 2)
- Free entrance to the Opening Reception
- Free entrance to the main Evening Networking Reception on Day 2
- All food and drink on site
- Access to the VIP lounge in the exhibit hall (new for this year!)
- The opportunity to attend a practical workshop demonstration of turf maintenance equipment at a nearby venue
Make sure to guarantee your place at Stadia & Arena Asia Pacific 2015 by visiting the website: www.saevents.uk.com TODAY or for further information contact the Event Director, Sam Wibrew, via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: +44 (0)208 133 7678.
Stadia & Arena Asia Pacific is PanStadia & Arena Management’s ‘live’ conference and exhibition, which is held annually, and covers all aspects of sports venue design, build, management, operation, fit-out and technology. For the latest event news or to book your place at this must-attend event, go to: www.saevents.uk.com