Panstadia & Arena Management is a longstanding media partner of Soccerex, the global leader for the business of football. This year’s Global Convention is currently underway, taking place 6-10 September at Manchester Central in Manchester, UK. Here are just a few reasons as to why you need to be attending football’s most important business event of the year.
- 1-2-1’s with industry leaders like Joseph Blatter, Jeffrey Webb and HRH Prince Ali Bin Al Hussein – want to find out the latest stadia issues from FIFA’s top table? Then look no further to three of football’s biggest interviews.
- Fan Experience: discover how stadiums are evolving in correlation with the digital revolution to contribute to creating unique live sport experiences for fans all over the world.
Focused Workshops hosted by Panstadia & Arena Management and moderated by Alan Levett
- Manchester City’s Football Academy, the Premier League champions will update the industry on their new world class training facilities and academy.
- Siemens will present current and upcoming trends for stadia and arenas focusin on topics such as security and safety, resilient energy supply and improved experience for spectators and VIPs.
- Film Masters will explore how the island’s world-first image rights “law and register” is being used to protect and commercially exploit images but also manage wealth in a way which has long term benefits.
- Interpol-Studios will present the Suprastadio, a new stadium design that is unique in shape and function whose patented grandstand system which was created with a keen focus on the stadium experience.
- Seaters will present their new waiting list system and real-time seat re-allocator in partnership with RSC Anderlecht and there title partner BNP Paribas Fortis.
- Mobile Media Content will present two new technologies, a unique 3D user interface to check the visuals before buying a seat and a 3D match review gives fans points of view, displays statistics and connect to social media.
Networking & Business
- In addition to the workshops, there will be senior representatives from the likes of: Wembley National Stadium, KSS, Dubai Sports City LLC, ICSS, ESSG and Digonex.
- Our SoccerMatch service gives exhibitors direct access to a host of Premier League, Football League, European and International clubs attending the Convention in a dedicated business environment.
- At the end of the day, the social evenings at the National Football Museum and Old Trafford gives you the opportunity to build upon your new networks in a relaxed atmosphere.
- As with every Soccerex event there will be a host of football legends for you to meet and interact with including, Carlos Alberto Torres, Ryan Giggs, Fabio Cannavaro, Gianfranco Zola, Bryan Robson, Ossie Ardiles, Denis Law, Mike Summerbee, Carlos Valderrama and Phil Neville.
With all this on offer, can you afford not to be there?
To book your place at the Convention, contact our a member of our team on +44 208 987 5522 or email us at email@example.com to discuss the special stadia offers we have available. As a PanStadia & Arena Management reader you are entitled to a 15% discount! Just quote PSAM.
We look forward to seeing you in Manchester and please make sure to pick up a complimentary copy of our latest Autumn/Fall ’14 edition of PanStadia & Arena Management from our stand.