ALSD International – Europe’s one and only event dedicated to the Premium/VIP Seat & Hospitality sector is set to feature some 40-plus expert speakers.
The event will be held at the iconic Croke Park Stadium in Dublin, Ireland this October.
As the continent’s third largest stadium, the 82,300-seat Croke Park Stadium – home to the Gaelic Athletic Association– makes the perfect choice to host this industry-leading event, not least as the island of Ireland has a host of sports and entertainment projects on the boards.
Attendees will benefit from a comprehensive conference program featuring high-calibre experts from across Europe and North America, who will provide insights as to how sports and entertainment venue owners and operators can increase revenues through new builds, renovations and service expansions, as well as via the latest F&B and technology offerings.
Despite the fact the event is still some four months away, a stellar lineup of speakers has already been confirmed, including:
- Michele Kajiwara, Senior VP of Premium Sales, STAPLES Center/AEG
- Bernie Mullen, Founder, The Aspire Group
- Justin Wood, Sports Practice Director, Dimensional Innovations
- Steve Livingstone, Head of Global Sports, Nepa
- Tom McCann, Head of Premium Sales, Service & Operations, Arsenal FC
- Steve Sayer, Vice President & General Manager, The O2 – London/AEG
- George Vaughan, Head of Technology, Ascot Racecourse
- Maheta Molango, CEO, Real Mallorca
- Jonas Dijan, Venue Manager, Stade de France
- Andy Price, Head of Commercial – Arenas, NEC Group
- Brian Mahony, Head of Commercial & Marketing, Connacht Rugby
- Nathan Kosky, Vice President – UK, AEG Global Partnerships
- Marie Smyth, Suite & Hospitality Manager, Croke Park Stadium
- Ros Robinson, Head of Club Wembley Development, The FA
Industry leading exhibitors & sponsors
Attendees will hear from a number of the event’s industry-leading sponsors, such as 3D Digital Venue, Addvance IT/KAPPTURE, Aramark, Compass and Oracle Food & Beverage, as well as seeing examples of the most innovative sports architecture designs and fit-outs, equipment, services and solutions from exhibitors such as 3D Digital Venue, Camatic Seating, Dimensional Innovations, Fund Raisers Sports, Portview Fit-Out and Verteda.
All of this is will be in addition to a range of networking events, during which attendees can network, do business and share insights with industry peers.
They can also benefit from behind-the-scenes technical tours of not only Croke Park Stadium, but also Aviva Stadium, and the 9,000-seat 3Arena, one of the Top 10 busiest arenas in the world!
Early bird savings
You can take advantage of the specially reduced Early Bird delegate rate of €400 / £350 / $450 – including access to the conference exhibition, networking events, venue tours with transport included and F&B – up until July 31.
Make sure to secure your place and join a host of sports & entertainment entities including Arena Riga, Arsenal, Ashton Gate/Bristol Sport, Bestsport/The O2 Arena Prague, Connacht Rugby, Elevate Sports Ventures, Gaelic Athletic Association (GAA), Leinster GAA, Manchester United, Munster Rugby, OVG, Scottish Event Campus and The SSE Arena Belfast.
Go to alsdinternational.com to find out more or contact Katie McIntyre via email at: email@example.com or Tel: +353 (0)44 9335212.
Image: Croke Park Stadium; Picture credit: Pat Murphy / SPORTSFILE