PanStadia & Arena Management Magazine is delighted to announce in association with leading German seating specialists Stechert Stahlrohrmöbel GmbH, a unique opportunity to win brand new VIP seats for your sports venue!
In a world’s first for the sports industry, Stechert are offering 10 of their world-leading ‘Hamburg VIP’ seats to any sports venue around the world, completely free of charge, to the competition winner.
As Kay Habermaier, Head of Sales Sports- and Auditorium Seating explained:
We want to offer one club the opportunity to create a VIP box or area which will really showcase their venue in the best way possible and enable them to host VIP guests in extreme quality and comfort.
Sam Wibrew, Head of Business Development at PanStadia & Arena Management Magazine added:
We were delighted when Stechert approached us with this idea as these top of the range seats will be of huge benefit to a venue. Our readers around the world have found that VIP areas are an increasingly important revenue tool, especially for those looking to increase the range of events they organise.
Key Facts about the Hamburg VIP Seats
Installed in many major sports venues around Europe including:
- Veltins Arena, FC Schalke 04
- Volksparkstadion, Hamburg
- Britannia Stadium, Stoke City
- White Hart Lane, Tottenham Hotspur
- BayArena, Leverkusen
- WWK-Arena, FC Augsburg
- And many more
- Extra slender – Thanks to its smaller width and the one-armrest-solution this seat enables the planner to install more seats in one row. Therefore it enables you to sell more VIP-Seats, without making compromises in terms of comfort!
- The upholstery and seating comfort are of the absolute best quality, including an ergonomically optimised backrest, based on the requirements of thehuman spine
- Maintenance-free pivot spring mechanism integrated for indoor and outdoor areas
- All seams stichings are completely water resistant
- No risk of injury as the side frame is made of special oval steel tubes
Who Can Enter The Competition?
- Anyone from a sports club or venue who is interested in improving an existing VIP area or creating a brand new one
- Anyone from a sports association or municipality who would like to offer these seats to a venue they work with
Deadline for applications is June 22nd. The winner will be announced on June 27th on our magazine homepage and in the 3rd quarter issue.
For additional information please contact Sam Wibrew: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +44 208 133 7678.Find out more about Stechert’s range of sports seating